On Sunday, August 20, our Kingdom Kids Junior Ministry will launch new names and new rooms for children newborn to 5 years of age (not in kindergarten). Please look for signs for where to drop off and pick up your child(ren).
The GO! Guatemala Fall Team is asking for donations for the following items: gently used clothing (preferably for kids), shoes, soccer cleats, school supplies, basic hygiene & first aid items, and a few old suitcases. These items will be donated to the orphanage and surrounding community. Please make your donations at the GO! table in the Main Hall starting Sunday August 20.
We are delighted to welcome four great speakers for our Wisdom of Friends sermon series in August. These are not only great speakers but great friends of Living Hope.
- 8/6 Jimmy Han // Good News Chapel
- 8/13 Justin J. Kim // Bethel English Ministry
- 8/20 Richard Kim // Gospel Life Mission Church
Richard Kim is married to Christina and is the father of two very beautiful daughters, Evie and Elly. He is the Senior Pastor of Gospel Life Mission Church and the Director of KCM. Richard’s passion is to see God’s Kingdom advance to the Ends of the Earth and is willing to be committed to any cause that helps that great purpose.
- 8/27 Harold Kim // Christ Central Southern California
Announcing our Open House for all Catapult (grades 7-12) Parents! Please come join us after second service on August 27 in the Catapult Chapel to meet our staff, give input for the school year and to see the calendar for the upcoming year. Light refreshments will be provided.
Living in the Bible is designed to launch you into a greater devotional life as you learn the ins and outs of how to study the Bible for yourself for greater spiritual growth. The classes will be on September 3, 10, and 17 at 9:00 am in the Teaching Room (Room 200, 2nd floor).
CLICK HERE to learn more about all of our GROW Classes.
CLICK HERE to register for this class online.
Living Hope Community Church is pleased to welcome renowned author and speaker, Gary Thomas, for a special marriage conference, highlighting the words and ideas from his newest book “Cherish.” This conference will take place October 27-28, 2017. Registration is now open.
The Men’s Retreat is coming up. Save the date for September 15-17. We will be heading up to Pinecrest Christian Conference Center with the men of the church to learn and grow in the Word, as well as to fellowship and build relationships with one another. If you’re a male in R28, Prime, or Homebuilder, then this is something you DON’T want to miss! Our retreat speaker will be Ray Causly our guest speaker on June 4.
Click HERE to register today!
Mark the following key events on your calendar!
- Aug 27 (Sun) – Catapult Open House
- Sep 15-17 (Fri-Sun) – Men’s Retreat with Ray Causly
- Sept 30-Oct 7 (Sat-Sat) – GO! Guatemala
- Oct 8 (Sun) – KKC Open House
- Oct 22 (Sun) – Anniversary Service with Dr. Joel Kim
- Oct 27-28 (Sat-Sun) – Cherish Marriage Conference with Gary Thomas
- Nov 11-12 (Sat-Sun) – Women’s Retreat
- Dec 17 (Sun) – KKC Musical
Living Hope Community Church recent events photo albums:
- August 4, 2017 – This Changes Everything Conference *NEW
- July 30, 2017 – Baptism
- June 25, 2017 – Christian Education Graduation
- June 18, 2017 – Father’s Day Photo Booths