LIVING HOPE COMMUNITY CHURCH
MAKER FUN FACTORY
“CREATED BY GOD, BUILT FOR A PURPOSE”
VBS JR VOLUNTEERS
Tues-Thur, June 27-29, 8:00AM – 11:30AM for volunteers
(9:00AM – 11:00AM for children)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for this year’s Vacation Bible School JR ~ Maker Fun Factory: Created by God, Built for a Purpose!
VBS JR is a program that ministers to children ages 3 (by July 1) up to PreK.
TO VOLUNTEER, YOU MUST*:
- Be a regular attendee of Living Hope Community Church.
- Be in grade 7 (in Fall 2017) or older. This includes the ministries of Catapult, R28, PRIME, and Homebuilders.
- Attend all three days of VBS JR, June 27-29 (Tue-Thur), 8:00AM – 11:30AM
- ATTEND TWO VOLUNTEER MEETINGS ON:
- SUNDAY, MAY 21
- SUNDAY, JUNE 25
*If you are unable to meet these guidelines but are still interested in serving, please contact Julie Pak directly at email@example.com.
*If you are unable to be there the week of VBS Jr. in June but are still interested in serving, please sign up for the Scenery Team. They will meet in the weeks leading up to VBS Jr. to prepare the scenery/decor for the stage.
OR… You can sign up to volunteer for VBS K6in July, by CLICKING HERE!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Saturday, June 24, 2017
CONTACT INFO: Julie Pak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for a brief explanation of each of the areas in which you can be involved. We look forward to an exciting and blessed time at our very first VBS JR!
To God be the glory!
- Lead a crew (about 2-3 children) from station to station
- Sit with crew during praise and worship times
- Participate in all the day’s activities while being an example of Christ’s love
- Crew leaders must be in grade 8 (in Fall 2017) or older
- Prepare each day’s games under the guidance of the Team Leader
- Lead games each day
- Help prepare each day’s experiment and/or craft under the guidance of the Team Leader
- Lead the experiments and/or crafts each day
- Help prepare each day’s snack under the guidance of the Team Leader
- Assemble and serve snacks each day
- Help prepare each day’s Bible story, discussion, and response under the guidance of the Team Leader
- Present the Bible story and facilitate follow-up discussions/response
- Take photos and short videos each night
- Upload photos onto church website each evening
- Plan and create background scenery/décor with the Scenery Coordinator
- Set up and take down the scenery