Short-Term Evangelism Program, commonly called STEP, provides several ways for Living Hope members to get involved with missions. Every year since 1995, STEP has been sending teams all over the globe. This year we have another opportunity to join God and the amazing work He is doing all around the world!
The missions program at Living Hope seeks to do its share of fulfilling Christ’s Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20). To this end, the Missions Committee strives to:
- Encourage experience of missions first-hand through short-term missions, such as STEP
- Educate and inspire the congregation in world missions,
- Empower the congregation so that they may be equipped to go or to send,
- Emigrate commissioned missionaries to unreached people groups for the purpose of making disciples, and
- Energize missionaries through continual prayer and support.
If you are interested in applying, please download the Application and Personal Information Forms above, complete, and email them to email@example.com.
We are now accepting applications until March 3rd!
Information about the Catapult’s Compass (summer mission trips for Youth Students) is coming soon.