Living Hope Missions mobilizes and fulfills the responsibility given to the church in making disciples (Matthew 28:18-20) and being a witness (Acts 1:8) to a world that does not know Christ.
The ministry believes that every believer benefits from experiencing the work of missions first hand. Thus, Living Hope members are encouraged to see, touch, smell and feel the work in several ways:
- STEP (Short Term Evangelism Program) is a cross-cultural short-term missions program (four to eight weeks) in the summer that allows college age/single adults to experience missions.
- GO! (Global Outreach) is a cross-cultural missions program (one to two weeks) usually taking place in the fall that allows working adults to experience missions.
- If you would like information about the Catapult Compass Summer Trip, please visit their webpage HERE.
Living Hope Missions also supports LHCC members who desire to participate in other (non-LHCC) short-term missions programs through scholarships.
Living Hope currently supports several persons or family units in the missions field:
- Field Staff (Those commissioned by LHCC to serve seven years.) – J & A in Central Asia; and T & F in East Asia.
- Field Partner – H & R in Asia.
- Mid-term Field Staff (Those commissioned by LHCC to serve six months to two-year terms) –None currently
- Associate Field Staff (Those sent out from other congregations and are supported by LHCC) – Nine family units/singles through Southeast Asia and the U.S.
Living Hope Missions is pleased to support LHCC members who participate in world missions, even if not with STEP or GO. If you would like to apply for financial support, please submit your completed application at least 30 days before your departure. CLICK HERE for the Application.