EJ Park & Sonya Choe
Kingdom Kids Nursery Co-Directors
Kingdom Kids Nursery – from birth to pre-crawling/crawling
Our goal is to honor God by providing a loving, nurturing and stimulating environment for the youngest ones of our church, so that parents can worship un-distracted during 2nd service. Our hope is that babies would feel loved and comforted from the actions and attitudes of each one serving them.
What is in the Nursery:
- A team of committed volunteers week to week. We ask that volunteers only be in the nursery area
- Nursing area with gliders
- Sanitized toys and baby bouncers, high chairs, changing pad, playpens, exersaucers and swings
If you would like to be part of our volunteer team:
- Speak with one of our nursery staff (found in nursery room with cute scrubs)
- Observe and pray about serving in this special way
- Commit to volunteering. (Frequency of volunteering can vary from once a month to every week.)
For more information and/or questions, please email email@example.com.
Kingdom Kids Nursery
Nursery Room #108