Director of the Catapult Ministry
Catapult is a ministry of Living Hope for Jr. High (6th-8th) and High School (9th-12th) students.
The vision of Catapult is to help students know, believe and live out the gospel. Catapult also exists to partner with parents in the discipleship of their children. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Our Jr. High Service begins at 9:30am and our High School Service begins at 11:30am in the Catapult Chapel.
- Our Sunday mornings are centered on the word of God and they consist of: worship, a gospel message, a time of response and announcements. The teaching is parallel to the main service to facilitate parent discipleship.
- On the first Sunday of each month, we join the main service for either service (8:00AM, 9:30AM or 11:30AM). Through this, we emphasize family discipleship, communion and give students an opportunity to serve in other ministries.
Our mid-week meetings for students take place on Friday nights from 7:30pm-9:30pm in the Catapult Chapel.
Our Friday nights are geared towards community and they consist of: worship, a seminar and cell group time. Our cell groups are split by gender and grade.
On Friday nights, we go through a different series of topics that are relevant for students and foundational for their faith.
We have four sub-ministries where students can serve and grow in: Worship, InReach, OutReach and Core (Student Leadership). Our Catapult staff leads each of these ministries along with the students to help organize, mobilize and energize the ministry.
- Compass is the Catapult Summer Short-Term Evangelism Trip. It is a cross-cultural experience in the states for one week. More info will be available soon.
- For 2018, we will have 2 trips: San Francisco (Jr. High and older) and Honduras (High School). More information will be coming shortly!
Visit our Catapult Ministry website for more information at http://www.catapultyouth.org.
Also, follow us on our LHCC Catapult Youth Facebook Ministry Page for more updates, information and details!