LHCC will be sending a Global Outreach (GO!) team to Honduras in the Spring of 2019! The main purpose of the trip will be to send a medical brigade to help meet the dental and optometric needs of the community near our church plant. We are especially looking for non-medical people who will be able to help with the clinic logistics as well. If you are interested, application will be coming soon.
DATE: GO! Honduras Spring: March 29 – April 4, 2019
Application Process and Deadline
Please complete the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for GO! Honduras Spring 2019 are DUE 1/21/19.
Quick Facts About This Mission Trip
- LHCC will be partnering with Compassion International and our church plant in La Paz,Honduras
- Ministry opportunities will involve:
- Medical Brigade performing hosting a dental and optometric clinic
- Exploring other possible future ministries such as VBS, construction, etc.
Who Can Participate
- Intended for all LHCC members and their families. Medical experience is NOT necessary as we will need persons to help the logistical flow of the clinic.
- Prior missions experience is not required. If fact, we heartily welcome first-timers to apply and go!
The estimated cost of the trip is $1,800, which includes program costs and round-trip airfare. LHCC is pleased to partner with you by providing financial support in the amount of $300 per person. Furthermore, if additional members of your immediate family also go, LHCC will provide financial support equal to 50% of each additional family member’s cost.
Beyond these amounts, we encourage you to contribute personally to the greatest extent possible but also responsibly. If necessary, you may raise support for this trip through support letters and other means.
|Estimated Total Cost||LHCC support||Remaining amount to come from personal contribution or self-fundraised|
Important Dates for GO! Honduras Spring (subject to change)
- 1/21/19 – LHCC application deadline
- 1/28 – GO Team finalized
- 2/4 – GO Team members apply on Compassion’s website
- 2/11 – Payment 1 ($500) due to LHCC
- 3/4 – Payment 2 (remaining balance) due to LHCC
- 3/29-4/4 – In Honduras