LHCC will be sending a Global Outreach (GO) team to Guatemala. LHCC will be partnering with Forever Changed International to minister to orphans and the impoverished communities of Guatemala.
- GO Guatemala Fall – 9/30/17 – 10/7/17
Application Process and Deadline
Please complete the application and submit to KimjasonJhk @ g mail.com. APPLICATIONS FOR GO GUATEMALA FALL 2017 ARE DUE 7/23/17.
Quick Facts About This Mission Trip
- LHCC will be partnering with Forever Changed International for the 5th time in 5 years.
- In the previous 4 trips, LHCC teams were made up of Homebuilders, Primers, R28ers, and KKC children.
- Ministry opportunities will involve:
- Building relationships with the children of the orphanage.
- Participating in community outreach projects in Guatemala City.
The estimated cost of the trip is $1,800, which includes program costs and round-trip airfare. LHCC is pleased to partner with you by providing financial support in the amount of $300 per person. Furthermore, if additional members of your immediate family also go, LHCC will provide financial support equal to 50% of each additional family member’s cost.
Beyond these amounts, we encourage you to contribute personally to the greatest extent possible but also responsibly. If necessary, you may raise support for this trip through support letters and other means.
|Estimated Total Cost||LHCC support||Remaining amount to come from personal contribution or self-fundraised|
Important Dates for GO Fall (subject to change)
- 7/23/17 – LHCC application deadline
- 7/30/17 – GO team finalized
- 8/6/17 – GO team orientation
- 8/20/17 – Payment 1 ($500) due to LHCC
- 9/10/17 – Payment 2 (remaining balance) due to LHCC
- 9/30-10/7/17 – In Guatemala
- 10/15/17 – Mission Focus