This summer, Living Hope will be sending out three teams to East Asia through our STEP program. Take part in sharing the love and hope of Christ to people around the world! The STEP applications are currently open. If you want to take part in the missions work Living Hope will be doing in East Asia this summer, please fill out an application by March 4th. All details and dates can be found in the STEP 2018 Information Sheet. For any further questions, you can email the Missions Administrator at missions.administrator@
Our next Baby Dedication is coming up on Sunday, March 18. For parents who desire to dedicate their child, they are required to attend a Baby Dedication Class on Sunday, March 11, at 10:30AM taught by Family Life Pastor Chris Chi. Please submit your application and baby photo to EJ Park by Monday, March 12 after attending the class. If you have any questions, contact EJ Park (firstname.lastname@example.org).
LHCC will be hosting SOLA Conference 2018 on April 20-21, 2018. This conference is for 17-25 year olds (Catapult seniors, R28, and PR1ME). We will have amazing speakers (Rocky Seto, Brandon Washington, Steve Choi, and more) and praise will be led by Citizens & Saints. Visit sola.network/
Living Hope’s Spring Cell Group Term will be from Feb. 23 – May 18. In our regional community groups called cell groups, we do holistic discipleship by friends growing together.
- To join a cell group, please fill out THIS FORM.
- For more information about cell groups, please visit our CELL GROUP PAGE.
- For questions, please email email@example.com.
The GO! Honduras team is seeking donations of any old glasses/reading glasses. These will be distributed during the Go! Honduras Mission Trip in March. If you have a pair of unused old glasses you would like to donate, please drop it off with a team member in the patio from Feb. 18-Mar. 4.
There will be a Lunch Break on Sunday, March 4, serviced twice: after the 9:30AM & 11:30AM services in the Patio. Please join us for a time of food and fellowship. The menu will be mac & cheese with pulled pork, salad, ice cream dessert, and drink. The suggested donation will be $5.
The annual Prime Retreat is coming up and will be held from March 9-11 at Pinecrest Christian Conference Center. Prepare for a weekend of renewal, refreshment, and rejuvenation. Our guest speaker is Thomas Hwang from Gospel Life Mission Church. Registration will be $100, starting February 4. Sign up quickly before spots run out!
Living Hope will be hosting its annual 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament on Sunday, April 8th. This year’s tournament will be at the Fullerton Community Center Gymnasium! Check back here for registration info which begins on February 25th. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to request a copy of your 2017 contributions, please email your name, spouse’s name, and mailing address to email@example.com.
All 200 of our Honduras children were sponsored by our Living Hope Family! Praise God that we are on mission together! For those who could not sponsor a child because we ran out, please fill out this waitlist (Honduras Child Sponsorship Waitlist) as the mission board prays for and seeks guidance for where God would want us to be on mission.
- Take a read from the Orange County Register on the Compassion Experience that took place at Living Hope
- Take a look at the video from the church dedication from Honduras
- Take a look at our Love Honduras Overview
We count it a blessing that Living Hope is alive, but living things grow. Our church to call home is getting more and more crowded – where we park, where we worship and where our children worship. But many, who are in need of a church to call home, are lost, left and last. In order to make room for the gospel, we are experimenting with some changes starting January 2018:
- Three Services at 8:00AM, 9:30AM & 11:30AM
- Parallel KKC & KKJ Ministries during 9:30AM & 11:30AM
- Inauguration of Catapult Junior High (6-8th gr) at 9:30AM & Catapult Senior High (9-12th gr) at 11:30AM
Mark the following key events on your calendar!
- Mar 9-11 (Fri-Sun) – Prime Winter Retreat
- April 20-21 (Fri-Sat) – SOLA Conference
- June 19-21 (Tue-Thur) – VBS JR
- June 26-29 (Tue-Fri) – VBS K5
- Aug 31-Sept 2 (Fri-Sun) – All Church Retreat 2018
Living Hope Community Church recent events photo albums:
- February 9-10, 2018 – 2018 Women’s Retreat
- December 31, 2017 – KKC 6th Graders’ Graduation & New Year’s Eve Service & Celebration & New Year’s Eve Photobooth*NEW
- December 17, 2017 – KKC Christmas Musical Complete Video
- December 24, 2017 – Christmas Eve Family Service
- November 12, 2017 – Membership Ceremony